The purpose of the ripple tank is to provide clear demonstrations of basic wave phenomena in the form of ripples on water that can easily be made visible.
Experiment examples: Generation of circular and straight waves, reflection, refraction, diffraction, interference, doppler effect.
- Audio Generator 0 - 2000Hz
- Lamp Controller
- Adjustable stand base
- Ripple tank with projection mirror, viewing screen.
- Module for generating straight waves
- Module for generating circular waves
- Module for generating two interfering circular waves
- Drainage Hose
- Immersion bodies for reflection and refraction (prism, biconcave lens and biconvex lens)
- Immersion bodies for setting up a single slit and a double slit
- Tank structure: 400x300x320 mm, Blue color.
- Projection screen: 375x320 mm2 approx.
Ripple Tank: Lamp controller
Ripple Tank: Doppler effect
Ripple Tank: Interference make hypebol lines
Ripple Tank: Lamp with white and green