- The Centripetal force apparatus serves to measure and examine the centrifugal force resulting from the rotation of a body around a defined axis
- Experimental set is designed modernly with adjustable speed engine.
- Can be done with digital dynamometer, disc dynamometer or spring dynamometer
- Values are very accurate.
- The test object is changable
- Motor controller with LED speed display.
- Investigation of rotation
- Investigate the Centripetal Force depending on the rotation speed.
- Investigate the Centripetal Force depending on the radius of rotation
- Investigate the Centripetal Force depending on the mass of the test object.
Set Includes :
1. Centripetal apparatus:
+ Integrated motor
+ It has a mechanism to attach disk dynamometer and a spring dynamometer, which can be adjusted up and down from 0 to 80mm
+ The maximum rotation speed is 4 rpm.
+ Rotation Hand: diameter 50cm, with a ruler.
+ The test object may slide to change the turning radius.
+ Using power source: 12V / 3A
+ Triangular stand has balance adjustment knob
+ Support rods 20mm and 16mm in diameter, aluminum.